Welcome! or Register
ASSgaming.com > News > Team Fortress 2

I play too much Team Fortress (Good laugh at my expense)
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old
Saturday, June 6, 2009, 6:46 pm
X-Rated
The Funk Wagon
Default I play too much Team Fortress (Good laugh at my expense)

I DJ electronic music as a hobby, and I was working on getting a track list together. My son, who is 3 is sitting on the couch watching Spongebob Squarepants. While in the middle of working on my tracklist, and keep in mind I am no where near playing any video games, one of the characters shouts "SPY!".

Now I always listen for other things going on, whether its the doorbell, my kids, and so on, so if something is said, theres an extremely good chance that I will have heard it, and retained what was said, so when they shouted "SPY!", buddy I damn sure heard it.

I frantically start jerking my mouse to get turned around to see whats behind me, even though I am not even in game.

I'm still laughing at myself.

Just thought I would share the dumb thing that I did so others could get a laugh.

Oh well lol.