ASSgaming.com > Forums > Info > Events
Find out what we have going on.

UT3 CLAN NIGHTS
Old
Monday, December 27, 2010, 1:08 am
MJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
There are few of us, you just shout UT3 and point the direction you will play, and we will play, I can speak for maison and slippy myself and definitly poker too.
K cool stuff, I dont have to work for 24 hours and I have no where to be
Tuesday, December 28, 2010, 8:21 am
Poker
UT3 has long been proven to yield the most fun if you:
  1. Play it in earnest for no more than a couple hours or so
  2. Summoning all the diarrhetic recto-intestinal rage you can muster, take the discs out of your machine, and furiously shіt on them
  3. With full confidence tell everyone you know what an unequivocally shіtty game it is.

In fact, efficiency-minded gaming experts have since found that you can save time by skipping Step 1 altogether, and, in the interest of cleanliness over veracity, most people nowadays have taken to skipping Step 2 as well.

Enjoy
Tuesday, December 28, 2010, 8:24 am
MJ
Got me a copy of 2k4 now so all is good
Tuesday, December 28, 2010, 9:22 am
X-Rated
The Funk Wagon
Quote:
There are few of us, you just shout UT3 and point the direction you will play, and we will play, I can speak for maison and slippy myself and definitly poker too.
Blah blah blah. You never join poker show and I because "I don't play regular weapons". I'm going to send you a link to this post next time were on and I tell you to come play

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poker View Post
UT3 has long been proven to yield the most fun if you:
  1. Play it in earnest for no more than a couple hours or so
  2. Summoning all the diarrhetic recto-intestinal rage you can muster, take the discs out of your machine, and furiously shіt on them
  3. With full confidence tell everyone you know what an unequivocally shіtty game it is.

In fact, efficiency-minded gaming experts have since found that you can save time by skipping Step 1 altogether, and, in the interest of cleanliness over veracity, most people nowadays have taken to skipping Step 2 as well.

Enjoy
Who are you again? I've forgotten, but I think it had something to do with retaining anal. I could be wrong though.

MJ, I just sent you a friend request on steam. Anytime you want to get a game of UT3 going, just send me a message. I'll jump in on some UT3 anytime if I am not busy with bad company.
Old
Tuesday, December 28, 2010, 4:46 pm
Ricochet
iWhore :D
Send a message via AIM to Ricochet Send a message via MSN to Ricochet Ricochet is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Rated View Post
Blah blah blah. You never join poker show and I because "I don't play regular weapons". I'm going to send you a link to this post next time were on and I tell you to come play

Yeah duh but that doesn't mean I don't want to play UT3, Turbo Insta, Monster Hunt, etc. Regular DM, to me is like 1v1ing for clips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Jezuz View Post
Every dood must experience eating pussy while another hottie is jumping up and down on your stack or your life will not be complete.
Old
Tuesday, December 28, 2010, 6:18 pm
Poker
It takes exactly as much time for Rico to convince himself that he absolutely hopelessly can't ever learn how to use a weapon as it does for him to learn exactly what it is about the weapon that makes it different from an instagib rifle.

Quote:
Regular DM, to me is like 1v1ing for clips
Damns you got me bro, I was indeed putting together a frag vid of me flingin' Ricoguts apart: youtube.com/user/poker-is-an-egotistical-petty-douchebag

DM played 1v1 can be as fun as anything, but playing it is virtually pointless unless both players are very close to each other in skill, as gaining even the slightest edge usually translates into a big advantage.

Actual FFA DM on the other hand is another game entirely; it gets more fun with more people, up to what the map will hold comfortably. Team based games are even more fun than that.
Tuesday, December 28, 2010, 6:41 pm
Maison
morituri te salutant
I'm down for any action, although insta is my fav. xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbear View Post
well... the good news is that lucas can't screw up the star wars universe any longer.

the bad news is that now disney can ....
Old
Tuesday, December 28, 2010, 6:43 pm
X-Rated
The Funk Wagon
Quote:
It takes exactly as much time for Rico to convince himself that he absolutely hopelessly can't ever learn how to use a weapon as it does for him to learn exactly what it is about the weapon that makes it different from an instagib rifle.

Damns you got me bro, I was indeed putting together a frag vid of me flingin' Ricoguts apart: youtube.com/user/poker-is-an-egotistical-petty-douchebag

DM played 1v1 can be as fun as anything, but playing it is virtually pointless unless both players are very close to each other in skill, as gaining even the slightest edge usually translates into a big advantage.

Actual FFA DM on the other hand is another game entirely; it gets more fun with more people, up to what the map will hold comfortably. Team based games are even more fun than that.
Poker likes it when he gets a X/Show double team. Everything he said is true by the way. A proper DM match with a handful of people is way more fun than 1v1. TDM is always the best in my opinion because you can match players up accordingly.

I play Pokey 1v1 all the time, and have yet to beat him, but it is very fun once you get some time under your belt. Gotta use that environment!
Old
Tuesday, December 28, 2010, 6:59 pm
Poker
Quote:
Poker likes it when he gets a X+Show double kill.
fixed

om nom nom
Tuesday, December 28, 2010, 9:32 pm
ShowNuff
We Are (A.S.S)
Quote:
HTTP 404 Not Found Dang, I wanted to see that.
Quote:
I play Pokey 1v1 all the time, and have yet to beat him, but it is very fun once you get some time under your belt. Gotta use that environment!
I have been getting my Ass handed to me by Poker for almost 4 years now and I can count the number of wins I've had on one hand. I have the screen shots to prove it. But, I keep coing back for more. Why? Because IMO UT3 is the best FPS out there.

I'm always up for some UT3. January 23rd is my b-day and it's a Sunday. For my B-day. I'd love to have you MF's show up for a UT3 night. Do it. Join the Show

.........................Nuffsed

Old
Tuesday, December 28, 2010, 11:26 pm
Ola
RAWR
Quote:
I swear by the name of youtube video - it is all true. And Show, no need to lie about years, it definitely is much longer. Even tho if you would have more players on the server, it still would be harder to kill Poker, the best way is gang up on him. He likes it that way.
Old
Tuesday, December 28, 2010, 11:36 pm
Mr_Jezuz
Pee running down your leg video finder
I just got astroglide all over my desk.............
Wednesday, December 29, 2010, 12:57 am
Ricochet
iWhore :D
Send a message via AIM to Ricochet Send a message via MSN to Ricochet Ricochet is offline
Quote:
I just got astroglide all over my desk.............
Delicious, nom om om nom

Quote:
Every dood must experience eating pussy while another hottie is jumping up and down on your stack or your life will not be complete.
Old
Wednesday, December 29, 2010, 4:14 am
Ghost_Codeman
Poker is a DM Whore
Send a message via MSN to Ghost_Codeman Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost_Codeman Ghost_Codeman is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ola View Post
I swear by the name of youtube video - it is all true. And Show, no need to lie about years, it definitely is much longer. Even tho if you would have more players on the server, it still would be harder to kill Poker, the best way is gang up on him. He likes it that way.
Who the hell are you?

FFA DM is so much fun with a lot of people. I love listening to everyone bitch about getting HAMMERED! Then rage quit!

~uXc~BaYkT (on our TS) said:
Quote:
"****n Cody.... FOCKin, cOdY... FUNKIN Code.....****iN CoDy... goat luvin ****er... ****IN CoDY... **** U CODE... ****in Cody!!!!" [and repeat]
Old
Wednesday, December 29, 2010, 4:11 pm
Poker
Quote:
I swear by the name of youtube video - it is all true. And Show, no need to lie about years, it definitely is much longer.
ha idk about that, 4 years ago it was always me and Show getting our asses handed to us by some scary rawring "cougar" person

Quote:
Even tho if you would have more players on the server, it still would be harder to kill Poker, the best way is gang up on him. He likes it that way.
lol yes this too is all true ... though it's 1000x better with that cougar person as gang leader