Welcome! or Register
ASSgaming.com > Forums > Info > (A.S.S) Servers
Looking for a game? Try our quality environments.

(A.S.S) Teamspeak
Old
Sunday, November 29, 2015, 12:32 am
CoMM
a.k.a. Scr3wby Doo
Default (A.S.S) Teamspeak

teamspeak.assgaming.com

Please join us on TS... And if any of you have issues with our TS, drop us a message here.

Also FYI: this is a new message (in Dec 2015) so we're mostly into other non-UT games at the moment while we figure out what's going on with UT and the FPS games of our roots, so if you want to join us for a night of gaming (ie, esp on TS) please check with us here first or contact specific members directly, since most of us are into a variety of games and other things at the moment which take our focus away from competitive FPS, yet it wouldn't take much to get many of us interested in some FPS again. You may find some of us on TS doing a variety of things on any given night, but if you try to check with us and don't see anyone for days or more, that happens also. Thanks!

Old
Friday, November 18, 2016, 9:34 pm
ShowNuff
We Are (A.S.S)
Tried to connect today and TS appears to be down. URL resolves to an IP, but nothing after that. Reboot.

..........................Nuffsed

Old
Friday, November 25, 2016, 8:14 pm
Poker
hey bro can you stay logged in to something for more than ten seconds

teamspeak hosted on a spare mini with rolling blackouts, that's so 2015....

Discord says, “My servers never die!”

Saturday, November 26, 2016, 4:02 am
CoMM
a.k.a. Scr3wby Doo
I'll look at the TS server tomorrow and do what I can to get it back up soon

Old
Sunday, December 18, 2016, 8:44 pm
CoMM
a.k.a. Scr3wby Doo
Sorry for the delay. I'm looking at this now again... I had some issues with that server and had to put it aside for a bit.

In the meantime, here's a link to a Discord server that a few of us have been using. Discord is replacing TS is most ways anyway from what I've seen in all gaming areas. It's completely free, you can create as many personal or clan servers as you require (that they host), and it just has a ton more features than TS. And it has a web interface that works as slick as the desktop/mobile apps so when you invite somebody they can just immediately join you.

This is a non-expiring link to the ASS Discord:
https://discord.gg/rEke6YR

Old
Friday, January 27, 2017, 10:52 am
Poker
Quote:
Discord:
https://discord.gg/rEke6YR
YES use this it's so much better
Sunday, February 26, 2017, 5:39 am
Agoura_Steve
Send a message via AIM to Agoura_Steve Send a message via MSN to Agoura_Steve Send a message via Yahoo to Agoura_Steve Send a message via Skype™ to Agoura_Steve Agoura_Steve is offline
Yeah TS was down for me. Trying to do discord. Never used it.

Old
Monday, March 20, 2017, 8:46 am
CoMM
a.k.a. Scr3wby Doo
I'll get TS running again soon and try my best to keep it up. Sorry for putting it on the backburner for so long.

Seriously though, try out Discord since it's going to replace TS permanently very soon for just about everybody. It has so many other chat and file sharing and other features that TS will never catch up to, and the servers are unlimited, hosted and free.

Old
Wednesday, May 31, 2017, 11:17 am
CoMM
a.k.a. Scr3wby Doo
After thinking about it a ton I don't plan on putting TS back up since it's a pain to maintain the server compared to Discord which has a lot more features and can be hosted effortlessly by Discord.

I'll work a bit more on the Discord server (channel structure, permissions to prevent spamming, admin mods, etc) so we have a central location for keeping in-touch and chatting. That app literally has almost everything we need where you can log-in to one server and see all the members of the server so you can add them for private text/voice/tracking, you can text or voice chat live with anybody who's online as a group, leave perm messages in specific text channels to add to a conversation (similar to forums), each member could host their own private server -- and a lot more that's available now or coming soon, built-in by Discord or available as a mod.

Sorry for letting this TS issue drag on for as long as it did... If any of you have a strong opinion about keeping TS please let me know, either here or a PM. Discord is what most smaller groups like ours are using exclusively for their communications, so they don't even need a forum like these; but since we already have a forum with member permissions and accounts set up I'll probably trim this structure to just a few public and private forums, and then do the rest of the future work only on Discord.