Welcome! or Register
ASSgaming.com > Forums > Games > Other Games

Mw3 Additional Online Fee's
Old
Sunday, October 30, 2011, 2:27 pm
Ricochet
iWhore :D
Send a message via AIM to Ricochet Send a message via MSN to Ricochet Ricochet is offline
Default Mw3 Additional Online Fee's

They done goofed.

Source ::
http://videogamewriters.com/modern-w...ty-elite-11731

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Jezuz View Post
Every dood must experience eating pussy while another hottie is jumping up and down on your stack or your life will not be complete.
Old
Sunday, October 30, 2011, 6:06 pm
sWs»Skaarj
this has been known for awhile infact you can already pre-order a year sub for cod elite on the consoles($59.99)..havent seen it come up on the pc on steam yet tho

Old
Sunday, October 30, 2011, 7:34 pm
Slippy
Yes, because everybody knows we like paying for games we already have payed $60 for.

Old
Tuesday, November 1, 2011, 11:52 am
BigRedDog
I saw this too... just to note, the service is an add-on, NOT REQUIRED for multiplayer online game play. I saw the service in beta, and though I haven't really played MW, my take is it is a community thing... similar to what BF3 did with the website game launch thing.

My personal guess on this is, 2 years ago when most of these game were in design, gaming consoles were pretty much accepted as the gaming system of the future. That is PC gaming was accepted as dying and going away. I think these systems are to bring to PC gaming what is built into the console world. I think MW's service is to allow the PC people to "enjoy" the same experience the console people have. Which to me is a negative... but whatever, they are going to charge for that "experience" not for the online gaming functionality.

As for BF3, I think they realized their mistake in time and changed to make more of a facebook online community... and not charge for it... but instead take in ad revenue.

Either way, the nice thing in here is console sales are dropping and PC gaming is growing... and the numbers are pretty impressive.

So, for now, we are saved. Could just be the consoles are getting dated. We shall see.