Welcome! or Register
ASSgaming.com > Forums > Community > Off-Topic
If you're just feeling bored...

Old
Thursday, May 24, 2012, 10:46 am
Mr_Jezuz
Pee running down your leg video finder
Default So...

I've been holding off til the last possible second trying to figure out how I can get it to work but for right now I have no choice. I am moving up near mackinaw island/canada and I'm right on the edge where they don't have any land line connections available where I'm going only satellite is what I can get out there. This is my last week in Chicago with a nice connection so I'll be playing as much as I can lol. Totally destroys any chance I have at getting back into gaming like I had planned to after this move. I have heard they are going to run cable sometime in the next few years but that could be a long ways off. Comm you should change my status to inactive for now and as soon as I get a connection I can play with I'll be back around a lot especially in the winter when I'm stuck indoors.

Lots of fun times over the years playing with you dudes. I had some seriously kick ass times. The matrix ons server that turned into terror state was probably the single most coolest thing I have seen in any game ever. So many thanks to all who made this place so cool for so long and hopefully you're still playing when I get back!
Thursday, May 24, 2012, 1:35 pm
Ghost_Codeman
Poker is a DM Whore
Send a message via MSN to Ghost_Codeman Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost_Codeman Ghost_Codeman is offline
I expect to see a lot of Fish Pictures!

Take care J. We will still be around one way or another!

~uXc~BaYkT (on our TS) said:
Quote:
"****n Cody.... FOCKin, cOdY... FUNKIN Code.....****iN CoDy... goat luvin ****er... ****IN CoDY... **** U CODE... ****in Cody!!!!" [and repeat]
Old
Thursday, May 24, 2012, 4:12 pm
Prettyugly
Awwww Man.
I did some quick research on My lunchbreak, that You probably already did:
http://satellite-internet-review.toptenreviews.com/

also EVDO may become the new deal
"EVDO does not need to be near a wireless hotspot; instead, the cell phone can itself become a hotspot and share its Internet connection with other devices."
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-evdo.htm

Some other articles of possible interest:
http://www.ehow.com/how_8207982_high...eas-cable.html

http://www.expertsatellite.com/internet/wildblue.html

http://www.ehow.com/search.html?s=Sa...h& t=all&rs=1

Bell Internet Canada - Mobile, Portable or Rural
http://www.bell.ca/Bell_Internet/Internet_access

You guys know alot more than Me about this sort of thing, But I hope this helps a little.

Have a safe move, and remember to lift with someone else's legs, not Your back.
Thursday, May 24, 2012, 7:46 pm
Mr_Jezuz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Codeman View Post
I expect to see a lot of Fish Pictures!
I bet I will have some really nice ones and a few deer too probably. I almost hit one the other day that was close to 200lbs maybe, absolutely ginormus. Come archery season I will get my limit for sure. Me and Brian saw some tracks near the back of my land that were 2 1/2 knuckle deep and almost as big as my palm. Only drawback is there are a lot of bears, as in more than any other county in the state. Spring time with their cubs is about all you have to worry about, plus side is they are just black bears so any other time of year they will basically run from you unless cornered or protecting something.

Here are some videos I have taken of my land and nearby stuff so far

my backyard http://youtu.be/NoCn9xXeG7w

river by my house http://youtu.be/io-h15DbW7U

between my house and the river http://youtu.be/hR8-gJSVfWc

tried but couldnt embed the videos for some reason just showed a black box
Thursday, May 24, 2012, 9:43 pm
Prettyugly
Beautiful Land, Mr. J the river is mesmerizing.
The River Have a Name?

I recently moved out of the big city, and into a very rural forest land as well.

Do You like the peace and quiet compared to the pace of City life?

I'm still a little torn about it, but I don't think I could move back to lost angeles very easily, now.

The "little Black Bears" do scare Me, though

When I was younger, I worked for a gunsmith and one day He was assembling a gun for a customer.
It was a colt .45, with a 7" barrel extension, a shoulder stock, and a 30 round drum clip.
When I asked Him what it was for, He said
"Bear Repellent"
Thursday, May 24, 2012, 10:06 pm
Mr_Jezuz
The best "bear repellent" is to hunt them. If there is a problem animal I won't be the only person in town hunting it I bet. When you hunt them with dogs and track them they tend to leave the area. If not I will have a bearskin hoodie by first snowfall.

Lil ole black bears aren't the ones you hear stories of getting shot with 50 cal and still coming after you, if there were grizzlies up there I'd be concerned but between me and my dogs and the ole lady with her rifle we should be just fine

Still a week away from living there full time so I can't compare anything to the city yet but every time I have been up there working on a weekend I didn't want to come back on sunday night lol. I got some materials through a sick barter deal for some drywall work I did so we plan on starting a greenhouse almost right away. As for the land I only have about 3.5 acres cleared for livestock so to start we are only gonna have a few goats and chickens with maybe a donkey to keep away the coyotes. Maybe sometime down the road I will decide to get a cow but my mom and stepdad are organic dairy farmers and they are getting out of it because it's too much work. They said there is a specific breed called "jersey cattle" that only need to be milked once a day are easier to care for than the ones they have. I grew up riding horses in Minnesota, I actually had my own horse for 2 years and was into cutting and roping cowboy stuff, so I wouldn't mind getting a couple of those either but again that's a few years down the road type stuff. It'll be fun to just get settled in and figure out where the good fishing spots are One of the coolest things about this move is I have a ft job waiting for me. In this economy in upper michigan finding work like that can be hard to do. To be able to start a decent job from day one up there is something I'm very thankful for.
Friday, May 25, 2012, 1:24 pm
CoMM
a.k.a. Scr3wby Doo
Congrats on the move Jezuz. I'll change your status to inactive at some point soon...

Old
Friday, May 25, 2012, 9:43 pm
rinkydink
Wicked UT Servers...
Send a message via MSN to rinkydink Send a message via Yahoo to rinkydink rinkydink is offline
I hope you enjoy your new location. I will miss getting my (A.S.S) kicked in the server every so often... I hope to get these old UT2004 servers going again soon whenever the HD get fixed.. I miss them,. Also maybe a 2003 server too now! Always a blast with you Jezuz and thanks for the Sever name!!

Old
Sunday, May 27, 2012, 8:50 pm
Agoura_Steve
Send a message via AIM to Agoura_Steve Send a message via MSN to Agoura_Steve Send a message via Yahoo to Agoura_Steve Send a message via Skype™ to Agoura_Steve Agoura_Steve is offline
Have fun. That river looks pretty neat!

Old
Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 12:16 am
Mr_Jezuz
I love you all, you are all wonderful human beings with beautiful minds, I am truly honored to have been amongst you for the time I have.

CoMM you are beyond special, too bad there isn't more on the planet with your intelligence and compassion together in the same package, seriously. I'd get teary eyed if I went on.

When I get decent net I will come find you all and play whatever fps is rocking the house atm. Maybe we will even get another UT to play with soon here. I don't see how it will be more than another year or two before they get high speed cable or dsl where I'm gonna be at. Everywhere around me has it I'm just on the wrong side of the "edge".
Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 1:02 am
CoMM
a.k.a. Scr3wby Doo
Thanks bro - same could be said of you.

Good luck with the move. We'll be around when you can get back for some games...

Old
Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 8:40 am
NEMO
COD4 Captain/SS IGBR Soldier
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMM View Post
Thanks bro - same could be said of you.
We can tell Comm never met you LMMFAO. Anyways I'll be up there next summer I'm thinking lol. Cant wait to see your ass get sun burnt and cooked when you come down here in September!!!!!!

Old
Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 3:39 pm
Mr_Jezuz
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEMO View Post
We can tell Comm never met you LMMFAO. Anyways I'll be up there next summer I'm thinking lol. Cant wait to see your ass get sun burnt and cooked when you come down here in September!!!!!!
Hoole is coming up with his kids in July to go "camping" in my backyard.

That September Lake Fork trip is gonna end up being mandatory daddy vacation for me.

I figured I'd embrace the sunburn this time and instead of spf30 I could just rub vaseline all over my body and go fishing wearing nothing but my leopard pattern speedos and flip flops.
Wednesday, May 30, 2012, 11:36 am
NEMO
COD4 Captain/SS IGBR Soldier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Jezuz View Post
I figured I'd embrace the sunburn this time and instead of spf30 I could just rub vaseline all over my body and go fishing wearing nothing but my leopard pattern speedos and flip flops.

Your not getting in my boat like that lol maybe codemans but not mine lol.

Old
Wednesday, May 30, 2012, 2:02 pm
Ghost_Codeman
Poker is a DM Whore
Send a message via MSN to Ghost_Codeman Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost_Codeman Ghost_Codeman is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEMO View Post
Your not getting in my boat like that lol maybe codemans but not mine lol.
Pussy!

~uXc~BaYkT (on our TS) said:
Quote:
"****n Cody.... FOCKin, cOdY... FUNKIN Code.....****iN CoDy... goat luvin ****er... ****IN CoDY... **** U CODE... ****in Cody!!!!" [and repeat]