Welcome! or Register
Old
Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 12:04 am
ShowNuff
We Are (A.S.S)
Default Shownuff is Dead

So the other day I tried to login to UT3 and play abit. I was unable to login as Shownuff. I double checked my password and tried again. After about the 10th time. I when to www.gamespyid.com and logged in. Game Spy actually shows "Shownuff" as one of my logins.

But, when I try to login I get this page.

Did I get hacked or did gamespy fook me? I used a pretty complex password for all of my UT3 accounts, so i don't think i got hacked. I don't know. Fook It. If any one is playing UT3 (lol) and sees Shownuff. It ain't me.

..................Nuffsed

Old
Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 9:39 am
BigRedDog
I'd go with JocularShownuff
Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 12:21 pm
Mr_Jezuz
Pee running down your leg video finder
Hehe what other games do you play I know someone who goes by broham and/or brohamus in a rts game that I play as Reverend_of_Death/noob_slayer
Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 4:57 pm
Poker
jocular beetle
inbred toad HTML
blitzkrieg WTF??

...17, haiku ftw bitches

seriously, that is messed, I have no idea. What is the message it returns in the game when you log in? Are you able to log in using any of those other accounts you've created?
Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 8:08 pm
ShowNuff
We Are (A.S.S)
It looks like I'm back up and running. I went back to www.gamespyid.com and reset my main password for all my accounts and now Shownuff is working with that new password. This was some weird stuff or maybe I was just too wasted that night when it first happened. Anyway, It's good to be back.

...............Nuffsed

Old
Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 10:04 pm
Poker
grrrrroovy

I was thinking to get some this weekend... I actually tried a couple games this past week for the first time in the last 3-4 months, which was kind of cool. Only problem is my rig is kaput so I'm subbing in the laptop, which is pretty unstable and even when it works, it pumps out at best 30-40 fps on a DM map at half-resolution, like 960x600 I think. Aside from the random lockups though I guess that's playable enough..... perfect pickin's to pick on a hobbled and very rusty Poker

do it get some while the gettin's still good, wunna these days I may just say fuggitall it's time to upgrade
Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 10:17 pm
ShowNuff
We Are (A.S.S)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poker View Post
grrrrroovy

I was thinking to get some this weekend... I actually tried a couple games this past week for the first time in the last 3-4 months, which was kind of cool. Only problem is my rig is kaput so I'm subbing in the laptop, which is pretty unstable and even when it works, it pumps out at best 30-40 fps on a DM map at half-resolution, like 960x600 I think. Aside from the random lockups though I guess that's playable enough..... perfect pickin's to pick on a hobbled and very rusty Poker

do it get some while the gettin's still good, wunna these days I may just say fuggitall it's time to upgrade
I'm down for that. I just killed two major projects at work last week, so I'm availible again on nights and weekends.

..................Nuffsed

Old
Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 10:38 pm
X-Rated
The Funk Wagon
I'll get in and play some, hit me up on xfire or steam if your on this weekend. Ill try to be hanging on the TeamSpeak as well.