Welcome! or Register
Old
Thursday, April 10, 2014, 11:34 am
Poker
moon base oxygen robot jetpack sheriff ninja ground stomp other robot hey go seafawk yourself poker alright will do pardon the interruption

poo
Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 7:28 pm
Maison
morituri te salutant
I know this community is comprised of mostly PC gamers, but does anyone find it weird that this game will be coming out "later in 2014" and it will be on Xbox360 and PS3? So glad these next gen consoles are backwards compatible........................................ ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbear View Post
well... the good news is that lucas can't screw up the star wars universe any longer.

the bad news is that now disney can ....
Old
Thursday, April 17, 2014, 10:28 pm
Poker
well I don’t know why next-gens can’t run this-gen games, that’s probably on MS/Sony ...

but, by the looks, and intuition, I doubt there’s much different on the technical side between 2 and 1.5 ... i.e. BL1.5 is mostly just more content being cranked out of the pipeline already in place from BL2.

If they were to target next-gen consoles then I’m pretty sure they’d have to start the production from scratch on Unreal Engine 4 ... whereas this way they can incur less risk, ship way faster, and still make buttstallion-loads of money.