Welcome! or Register
ASSgaming.com > Forums > Games > Unreal Tournament 2004 > UT2k4 Help
Tips and tricks specific to our UT2k4 styles.

question about playing at server, ban without my knowledge about a year ago
Old
Thursday, December 8, 2011, 8:08 pm
Iamtheone12345
Default question about playing at server, ban without my knowledge about a year ago

Ok I used to play at the mono invasion server a lot but people complained because I was kill whoring or taking too many items or something and I got banned without my knowledge why, twice actually, because people didnt want to play with me. I understand anyone can decide who plays or doesnt play and thats why the second time I just figured whatever I just wont play there anymore about a year ago, cause obviously people can just say what they want and get people banned out of spite in the gaming world and theres no point in defending yourself if you dont know what youve done, Im in my late 20's i dont have time to deal with that or to cause problems on a game I usually just play and keep to myself. Monos was however my favorite server and it would be nice if I was given another chance to play, I always got along and liked all but a few of the players and considered mono a friend so I still dont understand why I was banned back then, possibly people playing under my name getting me into trouble, taking screenshots that were not actually me, whoever did it was mad because I was so high level i killed too much so they wanted me out. Please consider this, if I didnt have respect for your gaming community I would not be polite and honest, if I had done something worth getting banned I would say ok its my fault but I honestly never did and it saddens me to think about
Old
Thursday, December 8, 2011, 10:50 pm
Mr_Jezuz
Pee running down your leg video finder
I will bring this to Mono's attention but it will be up to him for reconsideration.
Saturday, December 10, 2011, 2:44 pm
Iamtheone12345
Thank you, I understand you dont want problems at your server and if people complain about someone, even without merit, than people are going to think they are doing something wrong. The worse I ever did was curse at someone who was saying stuff to me but I usually ignore it. I always was trying to help players and make sure there were no kids yelling at eachother, but usually I just played there solo or with a few regulars and it was always fun as hell!!!
Old
Saturday, December 10, 2011, 3:48 pm
Ghost_Codeman
Poker is a DM Whore
Send a message via MSN to Ghost_Codeman Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost_Codeman Ghost_Codeman is offline
I know how you feel Iam! I use to play on the Unreal Insanity invasion servers a lot and made it up to lvl 600 something. So of course I had to deal with the idiots complaining about me...etc

I'm sure once mono comes back to the forums he will lift your ban!

~uXc~BaYkT (on our TS) said:
Quote:
"****n Cody.... FOCKin, cOdY... FUNKIN Code.....****iN CoDy... goat luvin ****er... ****IN CoDY... **** U CODE... ****in Cody!!!!" [and repeat]
Old
Saturday, December 10, 2011, 7:05 pm
CoMM
a.k.a. Scr3wby Doo
I was going to offer to reach Monolith by email but i see that he just checked the forums a few days ago so give it a bit of time and he'll respond.

Old
Sunday, December 11, 2011, 7:49 pm
Iamtheone12345
Thanks you guys, yeah thats the situation I had Ghost. Ive never cheated or really got out of line at any server but Ive been banned from a few servers over my 10+ years of unreal tournament playing just cause I was good and people complain that good players are cheating quite often, kind of sad that someone would go out of their way to threaten to get someone banned because of that but thats honest to god what happened lol. Ive seen quite a few players who were regulars at inv servers tell me the same thing. I would gladly start a new account at any server if mine got so high noone else could play, cause it gets boring at that level anyways!
Old
Sunday, March 4, 2012, 12:46 pm
Monolith
Send a message via MSN to Monolith Send a message via Yahoo to Monolith Monolith is offline
what was your screen name on the server?

and sorry it took so long..

there are only 4 ppl banned from server. 3 of them are not unbannable and 1 that i am not sure why it is there. I think it was a ban from one of our other servers that i added to mine.

Is this t-money??

let me know

Last edited by Monolith : Sunday, March 4, 2012 at 1:04 pm.