Welcome! or Register
ASSgaming.com > Forums > Community > General Discussion
Discussion related to FPS gaming and the clans and communities around it.

(A.S.S) Clan Store
Old
Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 7:52 pm
CoMM
a.k.a. Scr3wby Doo
We never really took this ASS store seriously. I expect that there has only been a few sales. I helped with a few graphics and otherwise it was primarily pushed by Agoura. It's a great idea and a big thanks to Agoura for getting this started, but at the time there just didn't seem to be enough interest. We get *some* profits from this but it's really minimal and if you want to donate it'd be better to do it directly. However, we could make some pretty cool custom branded products, and we do still get some of that product cost back which we can use for clan expenses.

If you guys have ideas such as Maison's just continue to list them. I or one of our better artists can look at designs as we have time and we'll get some different cool products in there using bits of our branding. I could come up with some pretty bitchin' product designs if i put some time into it, as could others here, so keep the ideas flowing.

Old
Wednesday, October 20, 2010, 10:39 pm
rinkydink
Wicked UT Servers...
Send a message via MSN to rinkydink Send a message via Yahoo to rinkydink rinkydink is offline
YAY! I loved my decal... Then I moved...no more decal now.Need more decals!!

Old
Wednesday, October 20, 2010, 10:53 pm
Banshee
I'LL BE BACK!!!
I can get them

I I stand ready to deploy, engage, and destroy the enemies of the United States of America in close combat.
I am a guardian of freedom and the American way of life.
I am an American Soldier.
HOOAH!!
Old
Wednesday, October 20, 2010, 11:47 pm
Tents
I would like to see a direct link to the (A.S.S) Store.., Chrstmas is just around the corner...
Thursday, October 30, 2014, 3:32 pm
GodFather
Send a message via MSN to GodFather Send a message via Yahoo to GodFather GodFather is offline
Need to order the vintage GodFather Coffee cup.

Welcome to the family, once you're in....you're in...
Old
Tuesday, November 4, 2014, 12:18 pm
Agoura_Steve
Send a message via AIM to Agoura_Steve Send a message via MSN to Agoura_Steve Send a message via Yahoo to Agoura_Steve Send a message via Skype™ to Agoura_Steve Agoura_Steve is offline
Hi GodFather,
The links and store shown here are still working and running. Feel free to order
anything you see that's already there. Customized additional products can be added, however; what's already there is a quick and easy purchase by using the existing links. Direct link: www.Cafepress.com/assgaming
The link for the most excellent mug is: http://www.cafepress.com/assgaming.26666966

I turned the store over to CoMM years ago, but if there is anything I can
assist with I can help. Were you assisted with that Sticker; Mason? I don't recall.
If not let me know and I will create and post a link.

Last edited by Agoura_Steve : Tuesday, November 4, 2014 at 12:29 pm.