Welcome! or Register
ASSgaming.com > Forums > Community > Hardware
Share the news about PC power and other cool devices.

TrackIR -- head tracking
Old
Wednesday, November 2, 2011, 6:07 pm
CoMM
a.k.a. Scr3wby Doo
Default TrackIR -- head tracking

TrackIR 5

I'm ordering this now... I'll let you guys know how it performs for FPS games and other things like flight and driving games. It looks like the tech is coming along pretty strong though and i'm sold on its usefulness in the latest games.

Old
Thursday, November 10, 2011, 4:49 pm
CoMM
a.k.a. Scr3wby Doo
This tech works great for the games which support it. BF3 doesn't support it yet unfortunately. In games like the Hawx series, the Dirt series, etc, it's amazingly awesome and works very well. It has very smooth head tracking while your hands would usually be busy keeping the car on the road or the plane in the air, so you can glance off to the side and see where those trees are or whatever else.