Welcome! or Register
ASSgaming.com > Forums > Community > General Discussion
Discussion related to FPS gaming and the clans and communities around it.

So who is still around?
Old
Sunday, August 24, 2014, 10:53 pm
Mr_Jezuz
Pee running down your leg video finder
I'm still busy raping goats and populating terrorism watchlists around the globe. Ya govaru po russki da?

I don't pay for games anymore after getting dicked purchasing ut3 and civ 5 both of which should not have been released when they were originally.

Steam has a bunch of decent free to plays.

Dota 2 has too many gay purple wands to keep track of their special powers, one squirts astroglide everywhere and the other is to clean it up idk. But I play it when I'm bored

Warframe is pretty cool

WarFace is ok but glitchy and is almost the same game as Arctic Combat, they are decent games for free to play

That new UT looks pretty fancy. Civ has a new game coming out called Beyond Earth looks pretty neat as well. I might have to try them both.

The cyclic nature of life continues.................................
Thursday, August 28, 2014, 12:54 am
Rinku
Send a message via ICQ to Rinku Send a message via AIM to Rinku Send a message via MSN to Rinku Send a message via Yahoo to Rinku Rinku is offline
I'm still here! I miss you all! Been playin random **** here and there but mostly Final Fantasy XIV (I warned yall)

I had a TS IP written down and saved but doesnt seem to work now dunno if im just a tard as of late or what but id love to kick it some night and catch up with yall. We should plan a throw back UT3 and/or 2k4 throw back night, pick a server and get down and dirty

not sure what current TS status is but if all else fails i have a server we can hangout on
Sunday, August 31, 2014, 12:05 am
Fuster
Sup yall! Been working a ton and free time is with the family for the most part. Glad to see some folks are still kicking.
Wednesday, September 3, 2014, 11:48 am
neuralfraud
Default Still around?

...me

I was trying to find any remnants of AOX and got nada, but certainly happy to see people still around here in A.S.S. Maybe some of them still hang around here?

I decided to fire up UT2004 last night and I was surprised to see a PIG CTF server with people in it, courtesy of TwaT. It was nice to experience that again, certainly out of practice and anyway, just wanted to say "sup yall" and reconnect with some old buds.

-nf
Old
Monday, September 8, 2014, 3:10 am
*FTB*~NightWing~
i guess ur the guy who was in a few days ago askin bout aox . Yep FTB hosts pig on tuesdays and twat on wednesdays.
Old
Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 9:44 pm
Mr_Jezuz
DieAlot is hosting a zark matrix server similar to the one wicked and borg used to run for us. I had a gooey explosion in less than 60 seconds...........moist chair soilage & spoilage in a very nostalgic fashion 4 sho
Thursday, September 11, 2014, 1:42 am
*FTB*~NightWing~
whats the server name and ip?
Old
Friday, September 12, 2014, 9:33 pm
NEMO
COD4 Captain/SS IGBR Soldier
I'm in hiding still lol

Old
Monday, September 15, 2014, 1:55 am
DwarfShagger
Send a message via Yahoo to DwarfShagger Send a message via Skype™ to DwarfShagger DwarfShagger is offline
Still alive... just been doing too much truck driving to keep up with stuff.

Old
Sunday, September 21, 2014, 12:56 pm
Mr_Jezuz
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEMO View Post
I'm in hiding still lol
under my desk lmao
Friday, October 3, 2014, 6:10 pm
Poker
This week I done did some Boredrrlands Too for derp’s sake, then got the headhunter packs because Steam only one dolla … so far Pumpkins and Turkeys and lol wtf is this goofyballs
Thursday, November 13, 2014, 10:27 am
Cabezadegato
Señor Community Member
I check in occasionally. Finishing up my PhD, teaching as an adjunct and working full time by day. Been a busy year with family illnesses and problems with a business I own. Still load up COD some times.

Old
Monday, December 8, 2014, 8:10 pm
Redbear
im alive, or at least thats what i tell myself. after 17 years of working for DoD, i was laid off about 4 years ago, so i started working at an animal sanctuary in orlando. got divorced 2 years ago and moved to pensacola so i could be closer to my son. got back together again and now i drive a school bus to at least make the ends kind of look at each other since there is no way in hell they are ever going to meet.

i mostly play TF2 still, Half Life and some Left 4 Dead. Ive tried other fps games and just really dont see the communities like UT had. miss that probably the most. tried various CODs, loved the campaigns but hated online. Beyond Earth is interesting but nothing more than a reskin of Civ 5. I play trackmania and whatever need for speed game i have installed at the time (right now its carbon) whenever i want to do something other than run n gun. Fired up UT3 a few months ago and got my ass handed to me. so i fired up UT2k4 and it got my ass handed to me by the bots ... so needless i uninstalled both

glad that some of us still pass by here every now and then. miss the good ol' days of UT2k4 Onslaught and Zark. **** that was 10 years ago when that came out ....
Old
Sunday, November 1, 2015, 11:42 pm
Agoura_Steve
Send a message via AIM to Agoura_Steve Send a message via MSN to Agoura_Steve Send a message via Yahoo to Agoura_Steve Send a message via Skype™ to Agoura_Steve Agoura_Steve is offline
Looks like several people in this thread asked for the TeamSpeak IP and nobody answered. I'm searching the Forums for the TeamSpeak info. but seem to be having trouble locating it. ShoNuff Posted 68.117.69.199 in a thread but that doesnt seem to connect. Can anyone please post our Teamspeak?

Old
Sunday, November 1, 2015, 11:55 pm
rinkydink
Wicked UT Servers...
Send a message via MSN to rinkydink Send a message via Yahoo to rinkydink rinkydink is offline
Miss you guys!!!