Welcome! or Register
ASSgaming.com > Forums > Community > General Discussion
Discussion related to FPS gaming and the clans and communities around it.

So who is still around?
Old
Monday, November 2, 2015, 2:44 am
Agoura_Steve
Send a message via AIM to Agoura_Steve Send a message via MSN to Agoura_Steve Send a message via Yahoo to Agoura_Steve Send a message via Skype™ to Agoura_Steve Agoura_Steve is offline
Aaaay RinkyDink!

Our TEAMSPEAK 3 server is http://teamspeak.assgaming.com
Finally got it. Whew.

I'm going to start trying to play more UT2004. I miss it.

Old
Monday, November 2, 2015, 9:05 am
DwarfShagger
Send a message via Yahoo to DwarfShagger Send a message via Skype™ to DwarfShagger DwarfShagger is offline
I still have UT2K4 installed... along with UT99 and 2K3...

Old
Tuesday, November 3, 2015, 12:14 am
*FTB*~NightWing~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agoura_Steve View Post
Aaaay RinkyDink!

Finally got it. Whew.

awesome, as far as im aware ASS is mainly PIG and ZARK right? So just to let u know, FTB and TWAT are the only ones running PIG now a days and FTB (different server than PIG) and uRh are the only ones running zark. Our ZARK is only used in DM and FT, while everything else should be BinSlayer. We play on the zark server tuesdays and sundays but only ZARK FT and Bin CTF, so if u dont like those 2 gametypes i recommend staying away those 2 nights. Unfortunately, we dont have any PIG time atm cause theres too many supporters for FT on tuesdays and no PIG supporters, other than me.
Tuesday, November 3, 2015, 12:20 am
Maison
morituri te salutant
I was idling in the TS3 server over the weekend hoping someone would pop in. Been playing s little UT99 lately just for old times sake. Hope to see some of you around eventually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbear View Post
well... the good news is that lucas can't screw up the star wars universe any longer.

the bad news is that now disney can ....
Old
Tuesday, November 3, 2015, 8:40 pm
rinkydink
Wicked UT Servers...
Send a message via MSN to rinkydink Send a message via Yahoo to rinkydink rinkydink is offline
Quote:
Aaaay RinkyDink!

Finally got it. Whew.

I MISS IT TOO!! maybe we can hit up a game one of these days soon?

Old
Tuesday, November 3, 2015, 10:43 pm
Agoura_Steve
Send a message via AIM to Agoura_Steve Send a message via MSN to Agoura_Steve Send a message via Yahoo to Agoura_Steve Send a message via Skype™ to Agoura_Steve Agoura_Steve is offline
I'm on tonight. I'll be on BR playing in UT2004

Old
Thursday, November 5, 2015, 5:20 pm
rinkydink
Wicked UT Servers...
Send a message via MSN to rinkydink Send a message via Yahoo to rinkydink rinkydink is offline
Might be able to get on friday or Saturday

Old
Thursday, November 5, 2015, 7:10 pm
*FTB*~NightWing~
The twat clan started a random PIG night late last night, was fun, good to c u there steve, hopefully they are ganna keep playing again. FYI for those of u that have facebook, join up on the PIG community FB page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PIG2K4/
Thursday, November 5, 2015, 10:17 pm
Agoura_Steve
I knew there was an FTB guy there but didn't realize that it was you, Nightwing.
Good to see you.

Yeah that was fun, but I was super frustrated that I lost all my skill that I used to have. I'm at about 30% ability in contrast to where I was when I finally quit UT.
Now those guys seemed so amazing I kept thinking "what?? Aimbot!" lol
I used to be able to stop Gomer cold in his tracks. I left after a few maps because I was getting depressed about how bad I play now, sadly.
Before that I was practicing with }{arry$ac from =sKm= and I couldn't hit him.
(In PIG!) I was already pretty bummed out because of my aim before I got there to the {TwT} Server.

I plan on playing a little bit every night for now to see if I can regain a little bit of my shot/trans ability etc.

I guess I am struggling with my pride, which is pretty bad in and of itself. but right now I suck!

Old
Saturday, November 7, 2015, 7:17 am
*FTB*~NightWing~
lol, yep rust can b a bitch, i was swearing my ass off when i first started that night, they ended up picking a burner map as my first one in half a year, my favorite map and of course, my aim's gatta suck ass! Took me a good 5 maps to get it back, doesnt help that im use to the splash damage of binslayer so i dont have to b as accurate. And ya i use alot of names, not to sound like cocky bitch (tho i often can b lol), but no lie, if an FTB member plays all around as good as me in PIG, chances are its me, unless the name is "orgasmatron" or "galvatron", but i havent seen him in a while. I will for the most part tho in pig stay with lockdown, zero, evolutionz or falconz (but mainly lockdown). I would have loved to see u at ur prime, when i started playing PIG it was late, around SGR's late years (but still popular), and i was so young the only ppl i remember from that time was DOA, Cyber and Tyfoid (rly only by map reputation), i defiantly missed some good times. I know i had met u b4 in game as well as alot of ppl, but aside from a little typing i nvr rly got to know anyone from the pig community. Ive looked threw screenshots on this forum of clan matches and what not and im just ****ing jealous of all the awesome games u guys had to have played. Aside from a few years back when twat made its reappearance i had nvr been in a pig match b4, not even during SGR's tournament, FTB was there, i was there (absolutezero, in case u wanna take alook at the screenshot i know u guys have on this forum somewhere), but we waited like 2 hours, nvr got called up to bat, and we left . But anyway, i like how this forum is getting active again, hopefully ASS can join in the party of TWAT and FTB and start kick starting this badass game again.
Sunday, November 8, 2015, 8:18 pm
Agoura_Steve
I'm really sorry what happened in the {IGS} Teamspeak during that tournament. I was overwhelmed and people were supposed to be helping me with the permissions etc. You guys fell through the cracks because there was so many people in so many channels. I still feel bad about that.

I have a couple of cool scrim videos on my youtube:
agourasteve1

If you want to see some pig action from the old days.

By the way; Tyfoid aka Starscream was also on today.

Click the image

Last edited by Agoura_Steve : Sunday, November 8, 2015 at 8:30 pm.
Old
Monday, November 9, 2015, 5:13 pm
CoMM
a.k.a. Scr3wby Doo
Quote:
Originally Posted by *FTB*~NightWing~ View Post
awesome, as far as im aware ASS is mainly PIG and ZARK right?
Not really. I wouldn't attribute any game mode to us now, but if anything I think the main consistent thing you could say of most of our members is that they're used to playing with mods for movement modifiers in UT, and beyond that the fire rate or type of the gun doesn't matter a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maison View Post
I was idling in the TS3 server over the weekend hoping someone would pop in. Been playing s little UT99 lately just for old times sake. Hope to see some of you around eventually.
The few of us that have been on TS regularly got busy with other things the past few weeks so we haven't been getting on as much. I'll try to keep it running on the side most nights if I'm available.

Old
Tuesday, November 10, 2015, 7:25 am
*FTB*~NightWing~
Quote:
I'm really sorry what happened in the {IGS} Teamspeak during that tournament. I was overwhelmed and people were supposed to be helping me with the permissions etc. You guys fell through the cracks because there was so many people in so many channels. I still feel bad about that.

I have a couple of cool scrim videos on my youtube:
agourasteve1

If you want to see some pig action from the old days.

By the way; Tyfoid aka Starscream was also on today.

Click the image
It was np, we woulda gotten our asses kicked anyway, b4 tron joined i was the only PIG player in FTB and the ppl i were with, well, trust me, u saved us an ass kicking lmfao. And ya, ive checked out ur channel b4 and have seen all the PIG videos, mainly if not all, 1v1s right? still fun to see.
Tuesday, November 10, 2015, 10:20 pm
Agoura_Steve
Yeah. I just like the scim video against ]DW[ mainly.
Someday I would like to convert more demos and upload them.

I like CoMM's answer. I think (A.S.S) was mainly an Onslaught, Zark and single shot DM group more than into PIG. Bombing Run became huge for us for a while.
Monolith's invasion server was huge.
Most of the (A.S.S) member's were not PIG players. There was a small number of the Clan members that played PIG with any regularity whatsoever.
I was a PIG player from the start. I was really bad at Onslaught etc. So Ripper put me on the PIG team because it is easier to spray and pray as a newb.
I had been playing like a month or so when I joined (A.S.S) and was pretty sad.

The PIG team was a very small part of the picture truly. It just got a lot of attention. Some of the other teams sort of died and PIG (and Bombing run) kept going longer is all. I always think of (A.S.S) as just having the coolest onslaught server in UT2K4. And being DM pros.
(A.S.S) is a lot of things to a lot of people. Definitely not a PIG clan. Just a Clan with a PIG Team.

Last edited by Agoura_Steve : Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 10:29 pm.