Welcome! or Register
ASSgaming.com > Forums > Community > General Discussion
Discussion related to FPS gaming and the clans and communities around it.

Old
Monday, January 26, 2015, 9:37 pm
{Sr}yrhwk
Default Howdy All!!

How is everyone doing these days? Only a few clans from the old days have made it and I'm glad to see you're one of them. Anyone still playing UT2004 Zark?
Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 4:55 am
*FTB*~NightWing~
look whos been forum hoping the past few days . I dont know these guys nearly as much as i know ARC (check their forum for my post), so all i can say is i havent seen them around, doesnt necessarily mean they havent been playing tho. I myself play a few times a week, mainly PIG and FreezeTag, but ill try to make some time to stop by IK soon
Old
Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 8:17 pm
Fuster
Hi guys!
Theirs a few of us still around. Currently we are not running any servers. Besides myself I don't know who all still has 2k4 installed.
Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 9:32 pm
ShowNuff
We Are (A.S.S)
Yes yes... Hello all and thanks for the post, good to hear from you {Sr}yrhwk.

As Fuster said we have no severs up at the time, but I have hopes and dreams for UT4.

Yes yes... I do have UT2k4 installed, but ever since servergeddon... our server harddrive crashed. I haven't had the the heart to fire it up. Truth be told... even though 2k4 brought me into gaming. I enjoyed UT3, just a little more. But... I know i'm in the minority around here with that opinion. As for me the game i'm currently playing is WarThunder.

CoMM, Codeman and I are on TeamSpeak most weekend nights. IP 68.117.69.199 All are welcome.

Thanks again for posting {Sr}yrhwk.

......................Nuffsed

Old
Wednesday, January 28, 2015, 10:07 am
rinkydink
Wicked UT Servers...
Send a message via MSN to rinkydink Send a message via Yahoo to rinkydink rinkydink is offline
Still here but have not played in a long time... I miss the good ol days when it seemed like everyone played

Old
Thursday, January 29, 2015, 12:43 pm
{Sr}yrhwk
I remember when UT99 first came out, servers would be full and you would have to wait in line and hope someone would leave. I think it will be like that with UT4. I look at two things:

1) The game is going to be FREE! Who isn't going to download it should be the question? It won't be just fans of the franchise playing, this will stretch globally to a much larger market.

2) Marketplace. Nothing keeps a game going more than 3rd party content (maps, mutators, mods, models, skins, etc.). Up until now, you couldn't profit from your UT Creations. You'll still have modders uploading free content, but many will have a price attached to it. Professionals will be coming out of the woodwork trying to make a buck. It reminds me of the way Google/iPhone apps works.

I smell huge success with this new formula Epic created. Pure genius!

If it goes the way I think it will, we all will be waiting in line once again.
Thursday, January 29, 2015, 12:49 pm
rinkydink
Wicked UT Servers...
Send a message via MSN to rinkydink Send a message via Yahoo to rinkydink rinkydink is offline
When will this game come out..? I actually played last night on your server
It was awesome.. Bots kicked my (A.S.S) LOL

Old
Thursday, January 29, 2015, 8:17 pm
{Sr}yrhwk
There's no set date, but progress flow is constant. If you go over to their new forums https://forums.unrealtournament.com/ and YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXA...pFqXqyyqjYVysA, you can find up to the minute updates.

The POL (Playground of Legends) server is definitely intense to say the least. The bots trans around vigorously and jump right into your personal space, much like real zark players.

Thanks for stopping in btw and since you guys don't have your own UT2004 server anymore, you're more than welcome to use it as your clan battleground.
Thursday, January 29, 2015, 9:20 pm
rinkydink
Wicked UT Servers...
Cyber that is so cool it would be an honor to get somthing like that set up. HEAR THAT GUYS??