DrEvil
A.K.A Mike Honcho
Default BF3 names...

Dr3vi1
Tuesday, October 25, 2011, 9:46 pm
CoMM
a.k.a. Scr3wby Doo
[ASS]gaming_dot_CoMM

Don't include [ASS] when you add me... I just included it for clarity.

Old
Wednesday, October 26, 2011, 3:02 am
Ghost_Codeman
Poker is a DM Whore
Send a message via MSN to Ghost_Codeman Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost_Codeman Ghost_Codeman is offline
ghost_codeman

~uXc~BaYkT (on our TS) said:
Quote:
"****n Cody.... FOCKin, cOdY... FUNKIN Code.....****iN CoDy... goat luvin ****er... ****IN CoDY... **** U CODE... ****in Cody!!!!" [and repeat]
Old
Wednesday, October 26, 2011, 1:19 pm
CoMM
a.k.a. Scr3wby Doo
Once you guys add me please request to be a part of the (A.S.S) BF3 platoon i created also...

Old
Wednesday, October 26, 2011, 7:08 pm
sWs»Skaarj
mine is skirrlix just send me a msg if you need a extra

Old
Wednesday, October 26, 2011, 8:37 pm
CoMM
a.k.a. Scr3wby Doo
Quote:
Originally Posted by sWs»Skaarj View Post
Per, "if you need an extra", we aren't planning to compete in BF3 for a while. We're just going to be playing for the sake of activity and having fun. That being said though, join us whenever, and join us on voice as well. I'll add you on Origin.

Old
Thursday, October 27, 2011, 2:02 pm
Ghost_Codeman
Poker is a DM Whore
Send a message via MSN to Ghost_Codeman Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost_Codeman Ghost_Codeman is offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by sWs»Skaarj View Post
Skaarj send me another invite. I didn't know who you were so I deleted you! hahaha Sorry Bud!

~uXc~BaYkT (on our TS) said:
Quote:
"****n Cody.... FOCKin, cOdY... FUNKIN Code.....****iN CoDy... goat luvin ****er... ****IN CoDY... **** U CODE... ****in Cody!!!!" [and repeat]
Old
Thursday, October 27, 2011, 3:08 pm
sWs»Skaarj
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMM View Post
Per, "if you need an extra", we aren't planning to compete in BF3 for a while. We're just going to be playing for the sake of activity and having fun. That being said though, join us whenever, and join us on voice as well. I'll add you on Origin.
well i mean just if you want to fill a squad to play on a server and what not, not compete in ladders and such

Quote:
Skaarj send me another invite. I didn't know who you were so I deleted you! hahaha Sorry Bud!
lol kk ill toss you one as soon as i get on

Old
Friday, October 28, 2011, 3:57 pm
BigRedDog
vAvBigRedDogvAv

D1ck heads stole my BFBC2 userid... so no longer xBigRedDogx
Tuesday, November 8, 2011, 12:54 am
ShowNuff
We Are (A.S.S)
ShowNuff13

Wow..... I need a new rig or this game is buggy. Pulled the trigger on this today and it's pretty much unplayable with all the video settings set to "low". I get random lockups that last about 5 to 30 seconds and then the game is playable for about a minute. I was able to play a little bit on the campaign , but had no luck connecting any of the 5 servers I tried connecting too. Any one else having these issues? Game looks pretty cool, but man I can't even play it. I'll try updating my video driver cause I haven't tried that yet.

.......................Nuffsed

Old
Tuesday, November 8, 2011, 9:43 pm
DrEvil
A.K.A Mike Honcho
I'm not having those issues. Some servers have map bugs but nothing that will freeze you 5 to 30 seconds. Then again I search for servers pinging no more than 50.
Tuesday, November 8, 2011, 10:17 pm
ShowNuff
We Are (A.S.S)
I have been having allot of issues with puter lately , so...... I decided to built a new rig. My current one is almost 4 years old, so it's time. I'll be up and running by Turkey Day if not sooner.

..........................Nuffsed

Old
Wednesday, November 9, 2011, 3:55 pm
Agoura_Steve
Send a message via AIM to Agoura_Steve Send a message via MSN to Agoura_Steve Send a message via Yahoo to Agoura_Steve Send a message via Skype™ to Agoura_Steve Agoura_Steve is offline
Posted link to thread at:

http://www.obliviongamers.com/forums...pid=207#pid207

In case you guys want to play with the former {AW} members.

Old
Thursday, November 10, 2011, 9:49 pm
CoMM
a.k.a. Scr3wby Doo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowNuff View Post
Wow..... I need a new rig or this game is buggy.
I haven't noticed any of those issues. It's running smoothly except for a few map bugs at times. If i slam a chopper landing a bit too hard on the outer edges of the map for example i can get it to punch through the floor of the map to where i almost get lost below it. Luckily i was able to recover and take off after being submerged up to the chopper blades, but the bug was there nonetheless. In the demo it was far worse on some servers, to where on the front portion of the demo Rush map you would easily fall through the floor, so half the server would be fighting underneath the map in some odd swimming/floating region. And there are a few other bugs yet, with one example being that someone can be revived and have godlike "can't be killed" powers for the rest of the map.

I'm running on high settings at 2560x1600... I'm on my work computer though, which is a Mac Pro 12-core (24 virtual), 16G ram, 2x500G SSD, with dual 1G Radeon 5700s in CrossFire, on a 30" Dell panel -- just if you wonder why you can or cannot match my settings, or if you're curious why i'm at such an odd and high res. I needed that beast for Xcode work since it cut my compile-times down from like 90s to 5s, but it also does nicely as a gaming machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrEvil View Post
Then again I search for servers pinging no more than 50.
I probably play EU servers as often as i do US ones, and even a few in Brazil. I'm a fly-whore, and most of the good dedicated flight servers, with either good traffic, or a 1p-start, are EU. I find those servers playable, and the lag is actually something which can be fought with somewhere around 150-200 ping, even in a chopper or jet buzzing a few feet off the ground.

Old
Friday, November 11, 2011, 2:14 am
ShowNuff
We Are (A.S.S)
Quote:
I haven't noticed any of those issues.
I started to notice problems while playing Rage. It's time for a new rig. New parts are on order and I'm looking forward to building it.

Quote:
I'm running on high settings at 2560x1600... I'm on my work computer though, which is a Mac Pro 12-core (24 virtual), 16G ram, 2x500G SSD, with dual 1G Radeon 5700s in CrossFire, on a 30" Dell panel -- just if you wonder why you can or cannot match my settings.
--just if you are wondering. I just sh1t myself.

...........................Nuffsed