Welcome! or Register
Old
Saturday, December 17, 2011, 12:16 pm
NEMO
COD4 Captain/SS IGBR Soldier
Any of you have a problem with Punkbuster? I just get kicked as soon is I go into any PB enabled server

Old
Saturday, December 17, 2011, 2:05 pm
CoMM
a.k.a. Scr3wby Doo
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEMO View Post
Any of you have a problem with Punkbuster? I just get kicked as soon is I go into any PB enabled server
Yeah, it happens. Whenever you have PB issues with any game you need to manually update with the PBSetup client.

Old
Sunday, December 18, 2011, 9:16 pm
NEMO
COD4 Captain/SS IGBR Soldier
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMM View Post
Yeah, it happens. Whenever you have PB issues with any game you need to manually update with the PBSetup client.
Yeah did that already

Old
Thursday, December 22, 2011, 12:22 pm
BigRedDog
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowNuff View Post
ShowNuff13

Wow..... I need a new rig or this game is buggy. Pulled the trigger on this today and it's pretty much unplayable with all the video settings set to "low". I get random lockups that last about 5 to 30 seconds and then the game is playable for about a minute. I was able to play a little bit on the campaign , but had no luck connecting any of the 5 servers I tried connecting too. Any one else having these issues? Game looks pretty cool, but man I can't even play it. I'll try updating my video driver cause I haven't tried that yet.

.......................Nuffsed
Hey Show,

I started having a similar problem when they did the Karkland update (on the servers - so before it rolled out to us). I turned down my settings which fixed it... What frustrates me is while I was downloading the Karkland update myself, I also installed a video driver update... so I'm not sure which of them caused the problems. Before - I was playing with good frame rates at maxed game settings... now, I have to set most things to down at least one notch - and the game still lags out quite a bit for me.

Anyway, I figured I'd stop playing a week or two and see if updates cleared the problem. I read online there is a new setting somewhere that is something like "network speed" (I don't recall the exact setting's name)... anyway, it was part of the BF3 update, and it is suppose to increase your network throughput if the game thinks you have a good connection. From the forums, it would seem others are finding that the auto-setting is causing a lot of problems, and needs to be finely tweaked and the stuttering problem goes away.

I won't have time to play until after x-mas, but I'll try and figure out if that was my problem.

Just to let you know that someone that did have everything working GREAT - had some problem with something that caused everything to play HORRIBLE.
Thursday, December 22, 2011, 3:06 pm
ShowNuff
We Are (A.S.S)
Sup Dog.

I ended up building a new rig.
New Rig Specs
Having no issues with any game now. The thing is a beast and eats up anything I throw at it. Now I just need to motivate myself to play BF3 for more than a half hour to get my rank to something respectable.

......................Nuffsed

Old
Friday, January 13, 2012, 11:52 am
ShowNuff
We Are (A.S.S)
I've been playing allot of this game lately. Still very much a newb, but i'm starting to like it. We should try and get together after the Football games this weekend (Saturday and Sunday) and play some. You guys up for it?

.........................Nuffsed

Old
Saturday, January 14, 2012, 3:44 am
Ghost_Codeman
Poker is a DM Whore
Send a message via MSN to Ghost_Codeman Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost_Codeman Ghost_Codeman is offline
I work Saturday night, but I can get on super earlier sunday morning! I will be on sunday night!

~uXc~BaYkT (on our TS) said:
Quote:
"****n Cody.... FOCKin, cOdY... FUNKIN Code.....****iN CoDy... goat luvin ****er... ****IN CoDY... **** U CODE... ****in Cody!!!!" [and repeat]
Old
Saturday, January 14, 2012, 3:18 pm
Tents
"Crosfoot" I cam down with something, so I'm kicking around some studies and working on reports waiting for a better distraction.

TS is on.
Monday, January 16, 2012, 5:47 pm
CoMM
a.k.a. Scr3wby Doo
I'll try to be on more this week if it works for anyone... Just drop a note here or something.

Old
Sunday, January 22, 2012, 2:05 am
Maison
morituri te salutant
Got BF3 and my new build is complete.

TheMaison is the name, hit me up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbear View Post
well... the good news is that lucas can't screw up the star wars universe any longer.

the bad news is that now disney can ....
Old
Sunday, January 22, 2012, 5:44 pm
CoMM
a.k.a. Scr3wby Doo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maison View Post
Got BF3 and my new build is complete.

TheMaison is the name, hit me up.
Sweet. Happy to hear that you're all set up. I added you as a friend and once you accept that I'll add you to the ASS group. I added you as a friend on Origin also and you should accept that as well since the in-game messaging is just superior to the BF3 browser-based one.

Old
Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 8:11 pm
Slippy
YUS. Finally own this game. Slippazzz, add me

Old
Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 12:48 am
Mr_Jezuz
Pee running down your leg video finder
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEMO View Post
Stop fvcking cheating you hax!

Seriously though enough of you own it now that I guess I will be buying this game by the weekend. I hope my 9600gt runs it or I will have a cool game that I can't play lol....

I assume there are tons of people playing this game every night on packed servers and it looks like we have a decent crowd already that own/play this game. What time & day(s) are the team practices going down? I haven't paid any attn to the bf3 posts cuz I wasnt even sure if I was ever gonna buy it so I'm sure you've had a discussion about it already but someone make it easy for me and fill me in as to what the current details are

Also Hoole plays this game almost nightly not sure why he hasn't got on ts with you guys I will get out my blow torch and tire iron and go to work on his ass for ya
Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 10:46 pm
Slippy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Jezuz View Post
I hope my 9600gt runs it or I will have a cool game that I can't play lol....
Ive got a 9800gt, and it plays fine on low @ 1280x720. Just make sure you've got the latest drivers, helped me out loads.

Old
Sunday, February 5, 2012, 12:49 am
CoMM
a.k.a. Scr3wby Doo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Jezuz View Post
........ What time & day(s) are the team practices going down?............
BF3 is all informal and just for fun right now. I'm not sure if we'll ever compete in it. And there is no one way to practice it really, since there are so many things to become proficient at. You just need to get in there and start playing.

There are usually at least a few people on whenever you'd fire up the game. We're able to play together a lot easier than in the past.