Welcome! or Register
ASSgaming.com > Forums > Community > General Discussion
Discussion related to FPS gaming and the clans and communities around it.

[uRh] Dead? I THINK NOT!
Old
Tuesday, July 9, 2013, 9:02 pm
[uRh]QueenKeniKaye
Default [uRh] Dead? I THINK NOT!

I have been hearing alot of ppl say uRh is dead cuz we are seldomly found on any server except COD, and on the 99 servers especially.

So i am trying to get some traffic on our UT servers. Here's the plan:

Thursday Night Frag Fest! Thursdays ( 9 est/8 cst/ 7 kst/ 6 Cali) @ URH 74.201.57.194:7777 Starting July 18th.

I am going to start this out on 99 with Plans to have 2K4 nights too. we're up for any style of game (DM, TDM, Domination, ect.) and we'll try to keep changing things up. Please Come out and we'll show we still have a clan.
Old
Thursday, July 11, 2013, 8:43 pm
Ghost_Codeman
Poker is a DM Whore
Send a message via MSN to Ghost_Codeman Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost_Codeman Ghost_Codeman is offline
I know you guys are not dead. I go to your forums everyday. I just don't log in.

Sounds good to me, except that I work on Thursday nights. Hopefully you can get some of these (A.S.S)holes to load up some UT.

~uXc~BaYkT (on our TS) said:
Quote:
"****n Cody.... FOCKin, cOdY... FUNKIN Code.....****iN CoDy... goat luvin ****er... ****IN CoDY... **** U CODE... ****in Cody!!!!" [and repeat]
Old
Friday, July 12, 2013, 1:25 am
Mr_Jezuz
Pee running down your leg video finder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Codeman View Post
Sounds good to me, except that I work on Thursday nights. Hopefully you can get some of these (A.S.S)holes to load up some UT.
Lemme know. Everytime I go in a server the other person leaves after first game. Hoole is having computer issues but he should have a new one in a month or two

Ole MP3-plasticfriend4all-astroglideisfingerlickinggood said it best; like riding bike....................
Friday, July 12, 2013, 3:49 am
Rinku
Send a message via ICQ to Rinku Send a message via AIM to Rinku Send a message via MSN to Rinku Send a message via Yahoo to Rinku Rinku is offline
I'm game for some 2k4.... not sure where my 99 install went
Tuesday, July 16, 2013, 5:25 pm
CoMM
a.k.a. Scr3wby Doo
I'm up for doing some 2k4 events again at some point. I haven't had 99 installed for quite a while however and I don't think I'll reinstall it. The sliding cardboard characters in 99 annoyed the hell out of me last time I played it.

Good to hear that uRh is still going! I hadn't heard anything about you guys but I assumed that most of the UT clans are still around and just playing other games together.